1) This week’s playlist, Austin City Limits Music Festival, is an attempt to help us forget about the halftime musical performance of Super Bowl 53. I can’t front, I don’t know much about Maroon 5, and their show on Sunday didn’t help.
2) All songs are by artists from Austin City Limits music festival.
3) . The songs are arranged in blocks; with each set of songs having a different theme. Like. intervals or endurance.
4) Here are my notes on the profile. Thanks EverNote!
5) In class, we often discuss the body’s ability to grow from diverse experiences. For many of us, spin class means go as fast as you can, stop, and do it again. And we’ve become pretty good at it.
6) But what happens when class isn’t all high intensity intervals? For the most part, nothing! We just do the same thing. That’s what happened in the Super Bowl. All year, the Patriots played man to man defense, then changed to zone for the Super Bowl. And you know what the Rams did? NOTHING!
7) This week’s furlough documentary is “Unbounded”. It’s about a group of young folk who spend four months hiking Patagonia.. Great scenery, a good message and some good lessons on adventure and courage.
8) I’d love to get some folks out to the Armed Forces Classic. Let’s do it!!!!
9. Make those 2019 outdoor plans. If they include a bike, I’d love to assist in helping you create your adventure. The Adventure Cycling Association is an excellent resource for bike travel.